This new set of commands will greatly help you to generate automatically a batch of Iso3D layouts from your RhinoPiping Network, with many additional options and improvements compared to the single command RP_Iso3D.
For each sub-layer of “Piping Network“, all these actions will be done when launching the command RP_MultiIso:
- The command RP_Iso3D is executed on the layer objects
- The Bill of Materials will be generated (Csv generated with AA_Report)
- A smart filter will be applied to the raw BoM result (Custom text replacement, duplicate items regrouped, BoM sorted, etc…)
This can be customized with the command RP_MultiIso_EditBoMRules
- The BoM will be automatically inserted as editable table in the appropriate layout (Can be edited with the free plugin Table latest release)
- A few display tweaks are taken in account, such as changing the label colors to black, naming the layout as the associated layer, etc…
- Special feature to add relative end-of-lines coordinates to the layouts
- Special feature to set couples in the x axis (RP_MultiIso_SetCouples). Every end-of-line coordinate will then have the x value relative to the closest couple instead of origin.