Rhino Beam Tools – What is that?
Rhino Beam Tools is a rhino plugin built as a bridge between Rhino and specialized beam calculation software.
Our plugin helps you to draw your beams, set constraints to the nodes, and export the whole thing to the external software. At the moment, the only supported export format is for Steel, which is Bureau Veritas (Certification office) official software for beam calculation certifications.
- Add Nodes and beams to your model, using your Rhino Design as context
- Import lines and polylines as beams and nodes
- Detect intersecting beams, and fix them by adding the required nodes
- Merge duplicate nodes
- Possibility to detach a beam start or end point
- When moving a node in the model, every connected beams will follow, and the node properties are kept
- Export as Steel project